Delta MONO is crafted for exceptional performance and durability – every detail superbly refined. The first 35W of power are pure Class A, and with over 300W per unit total (1,000W @ 2Ω) at its command, Delta MONO will confidently control any loudspeaker.
- Up to 35W delivered in pure Class A operation
- 300W per unit total
- Massive, high-quality power supply
- Custom toroidal transformer
Delta MONO delivers the utmost clarity in everything you hear. Every detail communicates natural, authoritative sound. An expansive dynamic range with infinitesimal noise delivers unsurpassed fidelity to the musical source. Start listening.
- Hand-laid circuit boards
- 6-layer circuit boards provide for shortened signal and power pathways with lowest noise
- Fully balanced output stage and balanced circuitry
- 22 4-pole Mundorf® capacitors
- Custom-made Navcom® feet to absorb vibrations
- Furutech® rhodium-plated RCA and torque-guard speaker connectors
Delta MONO continues Classé’s reputation for monumental design. The amplifier creates an immediate presence in any room or installation through its unique form and superb materials. The illuminated VU meter beautifully communicates output with elegance and detail. This is an amplifier that looks as iconic as it sounds.
- Harmony between minimal design and unrivalled performance
- Luxurious anodized aluminum body
- Custom, illuminated VU meters
- Perfectly complements other components in the Delta family
Thanks to the unique ICTunnel™ cooling technology, Delta MONO is stackable and rackable in a way no conventionally-cooled amplifier can match. Internal temperature is continuously monitored and controlled, ensuring performance in any configuration. Combined with Delta MONO’s construction, ICTunnel supports a lifetime of unrivalled amplification performance.
- Proprietary ICTunnel™ temperature regulation technology
- Power-on to optimal temperature in minutes
- Active sensing and regulation of optimal amplifier temperature
- Low-noise operation suitable for studio applications